Monday, October 26, 2009

Why do you look like a bug today?

So we've decided to put the pictures after our little entry so all you who are reading the blog have to read through this nonsense before you get to the good stuff. If I've gotta spend the time typing it, you should be spending the time reading it. He He. Fill free to skip the crud and get to the good stuff. Anyway, I digress. Jenette was more than cute, she was more than pretty, she was amazing. You can pretty much explain her shoot like this. I own a pair of glasses just like the one Jenette is wearing in several of the shots. Needless to say, when I put on the glasses, my kids ask me why I look like a bug. When we see Jenette in the glasses, she looks nothing like a bug. She looks like a knock-out. So fun Jenette. We loved working with you.

No comments: