Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ashley & Dustin Wedding Photography, Tri-Cities Washington

This wedding was one Keslie and I had been looking forward too for sometime. One reason being that Ashley and Dustin are not only the sweetest couple ever, and so much fun, but the location was one we had never shot at before, The Kennewick First Methodist Church in Old Downtown area. Ive loved the look of this church ever since seeing it for the first time. Ive always wondered what it looked like inside, it is so full of history and I just love the whole look of the Gothic architecture and priceless stained glass windows. Ashley is one of those brides who is just beyond beautiful and Dustin is one of our favorite grooms. They were both so easy to work with and so sweet with each other. There seemed to be fun around every corner, and it was so obvious that Dustin adored Ashley and they had put so much planning into making every detail special for their family and friends. We wish them all the love and happiness they can hold. Here's to one great couple and many many pairs of sunglasses!


AshDus3

AshDus4

AshDus2

AshDus6



AshDus5


Original building dedicated 1922.
pic_kennewick_methodist_church

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Absolutely stunning! I have saved this post and will share it with my fiancé. My wedding is also around the corner and we have booked one of the event venues Chicago just like this for our special day. I am very excited to marry the love of my life who is also my childhood friend.