Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Colin: Senior Photography, Tri-Cities Washington,

Colin was so fun to work with. Its always fun when we get to use great props like his car. They don't allow them in yearbook, but that doesn't stop us from having a lot of fun capturing the things that are important and mean something to each senior. I have shot dogs, instruments, sports gear, members of the family, special shoes, and each of these items always tells a story about whats important to them at this time in their life. We also saw lots of spiders on this shoot, this didn't make Brittany too excited, she came to help, and I'm sure wasn't counting on that. The last spider, no kidding had a one inch fat body! I tried to get a shot off but it was dangling too far above our heads and I could have gone and gotten my long lens but it was starting to creep me out. Thanks Colin for being so great, and I really had a lot of fun getting to know you.


Colin

Colin2

Colin4

Colin3

Colin1

No comments: