Saturday, June 26, 2010

Emily Class 2010: KB Photography, Senior Photography

Emily will probably be the last senior I shoot for class of 2010. She decided to get them done after graduation. We have a certain number of seniors who do this every year. I'm so grateful that I was able to end class of 2010 with such a wonderful client. Her mother and little sister came along for support and assistance. We were literally eaten alive by a strong mass of swarming mosquito's. I hadn't packed my yearly supply of spray in my bag yet, since usually this is not a concern until later in the summer. Emily is a beautiful young lady and was so great to work with. Her mom was so thoughtful and brought me a drink and yogurt snack from McD's down the road! I just loved talking wih her little sister. I hope that someday we are lucky enough to do her senior pictures as well.

Emily3

Emily2

Emily1

Emily6

Emily5

No comments: