Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Russ & Laura: Port Angeles Wedding, Washington Photography

My daughter and husband did the whole "Forks Twilight" tour a year ago.She has read the Twilight books about eight times each and had to see the mother land first hand. When they returned they told me how beautiful the area was. I vowed if I ever had the chance I wanted to go and see it for myself. To my great excitement, I received a call from a relative about the need for a photographer for their sons wedding in Port Angeles! Are you kidding, I'm in! I took the whole family and we spent a couple of days enjoying the sights. I took my first ferry ride, had a raccoon run at me, and enjoyed lots of sightseeing including the "All Things Twilight" store. It was great, I loved the area and hope to go back again sometime. I was able to shoot Russ and Laura's wedding. She is from Port Angeles, and what a sweet and loving bride and groom. I wished I had more time to just spend with both of them but the timeline was a bit tight so I had to take what I could get. It was wonderful seeing our cousins again, and the weather was so awesome, no rain at all! A very rare thing for two days in a row.

Russ and Laura thank you for being so willing to do whatever crazy thing I asked, including trekking down the hillside in high heels and risking getting a little dirty. Hopefully the dress and shoes cleaned up OK, I always feel its worth the risk since your pictures last forever!


Russ&Laura


Russ&Laura5

Russ&Laura1

Russ&Laura2

Russ&Laura3


You can see in it's eyes it wants me for dinner!

Russ&Laura6

No comments: