Saturday, August 28, 2010

Destiny: Senior Photography, Washington Photographer

I have a real soft spot in my heart for redheads. Both my daughters have red hair, or "auburn" as they like to call it. So when I met with Destiny about her session and what we she wanted to create, I was really excited. She is such a doll, and had me completely fooled when it came to her comfort level with the camera. She told me she was so nervous about posing and knowing what to do, but it all came very natural to her, and after the first few frames she was in her zone. There is a real mix of letting the person be "themselves" and knowing which angles and poses will best show off their true beauty. Its one of the things Ive studied the most in photography other then photoshop and editing. It's always amazing to me that some people have a natural relationship to the lens and others do not. Destiny really did! She brought her support group with her (mom,dad,younger brother and Austin). They were so great and helpful even getting wet and lending back support!

Destiny3

Destiny

Destiny5

Destiny4

Destiny2

Destiny6

No comments: