Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Samantha: Southridge High Class of 2011, Senior Photography

Every year there are some seniors that just blow me away. They are super fun to shoot, amazing with every detail of their wardrobe choices, and posing comes naturally to them. When you have a senior like this, you really don't want to stop shooting. This was definitely the case with Sam. She is so sweet and amazingly beautiful and she really understood that sometimes details are everything for the camera and the finished look of the portrait, plus she loves trains, that's just cool. I had such a great time with her and her mom, and her own special "prop" that she brought. The only thing better then taking her picture might have been trying on some of her clothes! Ok, I know they wouldn't have fit me, but given my zipper was down for half the shoot, I think I might need a little help in that department! Maybe Samantha could be my personal shopper!

Samantha4

SamanthaS4

SamanthaS3

SamanthaS

No comments: