Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Janae & Steve : Washington Wedding Photography, Tri-Cities, Richland

Janae and Steve are just well............in love, in like, happy, and perfect. I was so thrilled when they asked me to do their engagement and wedding pictures. I just love Janae's family, and was able to shoot her older sisters wedding a few years back. Janae was much younger then, as was I, but don't get me started about that.

There are a lot of amazing things about my job...I make the hours, meeting such amazing families and couples, seeing people at some of the best times of their life, and getting to work with my husband and daughters when I need assistants. Abby came with me on this shoot. She is 11 and just so fun to be around. She has never helped me with an engagement so I was a little nervous about her keeping up. She was a real trooper and had the best time giggling about the "kissing" shots.

I love it when clients bring a cheering section, and Janae's family are just so much fun. Her mom and sister showed up to help and support early on, and then her younger brother and father came to cheer them on at the end.

Janae and Steve here's to a great life together........and many more special moments captured in the very near future!

Jeana&Steve1

Jeana&Steve5

Jeana&Steve

Jeana&Steve4

Jeana&Steve2

No comments: