Monday, August 30, 2010

Shawie: Senior- Tri-Cities, WA Photographer

Thirteen years ago when my husband and I were first dating, he was sending me an email while I was home for a school break. His 4-year-old niece Shawnie came into the room and asked what he was doing. He told her he was emailing his girlfriend. She looked up at him, her big eyes tearing up and said, "But Uncle Judah, I thought I was your girlfriend...." Well Shawnie, I know we got off to a rocky start, but I'm hoping we're over that now. This shoot was so much fun. Shawnie and her mom flew in from Colorado and we spent the next few days tripping all over the Tri-Cities, hitting all the hot photography spots. Thanks for the visit. This was one of my favorite shoots. You are such a fun and amazingly beautiful girl!

shawie4

shawie3

shawie1

shawie

1 comment:

Jamin and Stacie said...

Keslie, It takes true talent to make that scroungy kid of mine shine like you did. Thanks SOOO much! Your rock!